On air talent interested in internships and jobs that will allow room to grow my skill set in the realm of on camera and behind the scenes work at radio stations and television networks.
Drake University – Des Moines, Iowa
Pursuing a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and Mass Communication
Anticipated Graduation: May of 2018
MediaTracks Communications – Des Planes, Illinois
Administrative Intern [June 2016-August 2016]
- Communicated with 800+ radio station affiliates via telephone.
- Assisted in the launch of a company LinkedIn account reboot.
- Assisted in the production of a Radio Media Tour.
- Worked in a database of more than 1300 radio stations.
Drake University Office of Admission – Des Moines, Iowa
Student Ambassador [August 2016-Present]
- Give tours to perspective students.
- Answer calls and register people for campus visit days.
- Participate in campus visit days through panels, tours, and assisting in registration.
Drake University Office of Residence Life – Des Moines, Iowa
Resident Assistant [April 2015-Present]
- Assist residents in developing academic, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
- Collaborate with a seven-person team to create an inclusive community in the residence halls.
- Participate in an on-call rotation, providing emergency response for over 300 residents.
- Plan and host timely and educational programs covering topics that directly affect college students such as alcohol education, sexual health, and wellness.
- Complete weekly administrative duties.
Drake Broadcast System – Des Moines, Iowa
Radio DJ & Board Operator [August 2015-May 2016]
- Produced and hosted weekly programs for KDRA-LP Des Moines.
- Update community on events taking place in the area.
- Patch color commentator and play-by-play analyst through to station during Drake University Athletic events.
Download a PDF version of my resume here.